This is for the Murids of AQRT. The Muhibs are welcome to celebrate with us.
Dear Murids, A/A
General procedures for special nights and occasions
- Do namaz.
- Do your daily assignment.
- Do the special zikr, prayer, dua.
Lailat-ul-Qadr will be on the 24th night of Ramadan, the evening of 19th of June for South Africa, Turkey, Europe, Australia and on the 25th night of Ramadan, the evening of the 20th of June for the USA and Mexico .
June 19, 2017/Ramadan 24, 1438, (in US and Mexico June 20, 2017/Ramadan 25, 1428) after you do namaz and your daily assignment, do the following special prayers, zikr and dua:
- 2 raqat MidnightNamaz; in each raqat 101 times Surat-ul Ikhlas
(Midnight Prayer is not at midnight, but in the middle of the Isha and Fajar pray timewise. Consider the number of hours between Isha time and Fajr time. Divide by two. That’s the midnight prayer time. For example, if Isha is at 8 pmand Fajr at 6 am, then between 8 pm and 6 am there are 10 hours. (10 / 2 = 5) In this case, midnight prayer is at 1 am.
- 101 Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim
- 3 times each read both the Qadiri and Rifai Virds
- 101 Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim
Subhane Rabbika Rabbil-Izzati amma yasifun.
Wa Salamun ‘alal-Mursalin.
Wal hamdu lillahi Rabbil Alamin. (37:180-182)
- 7 times Surat-ul Qadir (97)
- 501 (Thinking of the world) Ya Hadi Ya Haqq Ya Rashid Ya Salaam
- 101 each Positivity Prayers for your family (attached)
- Make Dua for your Shaykh and Shaykha, and for your descendants, and the pirs and their families.
Do the best you can!
Salaams and love.Positivity Prayers_4-6-17
-We have the pleasure of inviting you when the head of our Sufi Order, Shaykh Taner Ansari and his wife Shaykha Muzeyyen Ansari, will be in London from 29th April till 4th May and again 21st May till 3rd June. Please contact Rita on 0794165337 for more information.
– Due to bank holiday our Monday Sufi Zikr will be held at 6:00 pm instead of 7:30 pm on these following Mondays:
* 29 May
– Finally, if you have not yet discovered, we now have a new website ‘www.aqrtsufi.org‘ which has a lot of information on Sufism and our Order in particular.
The Team at AQRT UK
Striving to promote the Sufi principles of Love, Peace and Togetherness for Goodness
Ya Wadud, Ya Salaam, Ya Jami, Ya Nafi
ANSARI QADIRI RIFAI SUFI ORDER
The Qadiri-Rifai Sufi Order (London branch), under the guidance of Shaykh Taner Ansari, is pleased to invite both men and women, regardless of your faith or beliefs to our weekly traditional zikr gathering.
Come, Come whoever you are, wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving. Our’s is not a caravan of despair. Come even if you have broken your vows a thousand times, Come, come yet again.
During the Zikr (the ceremony of remembrance) we practice some sacred movement accompanied by frame drumming, hymn singing and chanting. In Zikr, each member of the group effaces him or herself in the remembrance of God using the energy of the entire group synergistically for the development of all.
We start at 19:15 with the group zikr for about one hour.
We welcome everyone who comes in peace. The Zikr is free but a donation to help with the venue hire would be greatly appreciated.
We normally have 20-25 people attending the Zikr ceremony every Monday.
We also have a complimentary dinner for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians after the zikr.
We hope to see you soon.
Please contact : Rita on 07941 653337 (email@example.com) or Reeyaaz on 07875 569921 (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want any information about our Sufi order or Sufism in general.